We love hosting weddings on our farm. We take great pride in offering personal service and attention to detail no matter how large or small your event will be. With two floors in the barn and the large, flat lawn by the pond the farm offers endless possibilities and is yours for the week to prep and enjoy so that your special day is just the way you have always imagined. We have several vendors we work with from catering to rentals so you find the right match for you. Flexibility allows each event to be tailored to that couple.
If you want a local Catskill farm fresh gourmet dinner from cocktails to dessert, a delectable down home BBQ or roving tasting stations we have the resources. We can help with a variety of services from décor to accommodations and more. We let your ideas come to light with as much or as little help as you need. Our pride in the farm shows through in our service as your special day is our special day.
What Is Included…
- Historic Barn and Grounds for your Ceremony and Reception Celebration
- Multiple Ceremony Options (field, forest, courtyard, pond side, orchard)
- Outdoor Seating for Cocktails and Entertaining
- New Café Lights in the Barn, Lantern Lit Pathways and Landscapes Outside
- New Custom Farm Tables and Chairs for up to 200 people*
- Catering Area in the Barn
- Flexible Setup – from Thursday on, or earlier upon request
- A Bonfire the Night of the Ceremony
- Sound System to Use for Late Night Music
- Free Wi-Fi throughout the Barn
- Onsite Parking
- No Curfew
- Access to our preferred vendor list of florists, caterers, wedding designers, accommodations, transportation, party supply rentals, photographers, DJs and musicians
- Additional Tables and Chairs
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Bridal, Bachelor & Jack ‘n Jill Parties
- Wedding Consultation & Decoration
- MSF Vintage Rental Packages
- Wedding Favors/Varying prices & selections
- Children’s Goodies Bags
- Decorative Wagon
- Horse & Wagon/Tractor & Wagon
Rehearsal Dinners and Sunday Brunch require a separate fee.
Events for more than 200 people are easily accommodated with special arrangements.
Event Coordination, Custom Staging and Floral Design Services
We stumbled upon Maple Shade Farm and instantly knew this was the place to have our dream wedding. We enjoyed the best day of our lives on September 14, 2013, and our guests raved about the setting, the barn, the decorations and the floral arrangements. Jay and Abby were so helpful and accommodating in the planning and execution of the event. Our guests enjoyed the Wilson’s hospitality and said it was the best wedding they have ever been to. We capped off our unforgettable day with a bonfire – it was fabulous.
-Rachel & Jeremy H
Contact us today to discuss availability and the details for your wedding and to reserve Maple Shade farm for your event. All credit cards accepted.